Senior Property Manager position available
- Join a fun workplace, and growing group of businesses
- Unique opportunity to join a wider team of diverse professionals
- Tech savvy agency with cloud based software to help streamline your role
The Coghlan Group offers a diverse range of services for clients across Australia including tax and accounting, residential and commercial building, road construction, real estate, financial planning and wealth management, as well as mortgage broking. True North Property Agents is the property management division with significant growth opportunities, and consequently is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Senior Property Manager to care for the investments of our clients and to help lead the Property Management division into the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The selected candidate for this role will be responsible for
- Managing the small rental portfolio without assistance, communicating constructively with owners and tenants
- Conducting open inspections, routine inspections, and performing entry, exit condition reports and managing the vacate process
- Completing Rental CMAs, marketing rental properties and completing rental applications and reviews
- Preparing lease agreements and renewals
- Managing repairs and maintenance of rental properties
- Overseeing rental arrears, bonds, and controlling tenant invoices
- Attending to tribunal applications and hearings
- Liaising on insurance matters
- Managing Compliance – Smoke Alarms, Insurances, Pool Compliance
This role will initially be a flexible part-time position, with the potential to increase to full-time as the portfolio grows.
The successful applicant will have excellent management skills and be able to manage a rental portfolio without assistance, as well as being well presented, articulate, enthusiastic and have a willingness to become an integral part of a dynamic, fun and expanding team.
You will need to have the ability & passion to want to grow with this business, no less than 5 years-experience in a property management role and have a sound knowledge of the legislative requirements under the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008.
You will have effective communication skills and a strong focus on providing a superior level of customer service to all of our clients and prospects. You will also need to have very strong negotiation and dispute resolution skills, as well as the ability and drive to take an active role in the development and execution of leasing strategies for properties.
You will have the ability to prioritise, multi-task and keep organised within demanding times, holding a professional standard of customer service at all times, whilst setting daily, weekly key priorities and targets and report on monthly outcomes.
Your familiarity and competence with industry applications and computer skills will be second to none. Your attention to detail will be one of your key strengths and your work ethic will mirror your determination to create and establish a ‘best in class’ real estate office.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an Australian citizen or permanent resident with:
- A full current QLD drivers license (and own reliable car)
- Minimum 5 years Property Management portfolio experience
- Up to Date QLD Real Estate Registration Certificate and a desire to obtain full Real Estate license
- Strong leadership potential
Experience with the following software packages will be an advantage:
- Console Cloud
- Maintenance Pro
- RP Data
The benefits of this position include:
- Tech-savvy agency with cloud-based software to help streamline your role
- In house professional coaching and external training as required
- Great opportunity to connect with different businesses and a diverse team as part of The Coghlan Group team events.
- Car mileage allowance (use of your own reliable car is required)
Please submit a resume with references and a cover letter with your application to email@example.com